Home / Forum / World affairs

Pentagon blacklisted 9 more Chinese companies

emanreus

Jan 15, 2021, 22:24

On Thursday uncle Sam is back at his favourite sport blacklisting Chinese companies. This time round, Xiaomi and CNOOC are amongst them.

Xiaomi is GUILTY of selling smart phones to Chinese soldiers.

CNOCC is a more serious case; Korean soldiers are using gasoline and diesel for their war machinery which they use to defend their Country from 
enemies...

9 630
emanreus
Newtown post time: 2021-01-19 07:29

You're a Master in twisting words...

Uncle Sam told China oil companies that they'd be taken out of US trade by 26th of January...

Todays newa is that uncle Sam once again changed his mind because he'd suffer the most...

A Kindergarten management the World is laughing about...

pnp
Newtown post time: 2021-01-19 07:29

The Chinese can always take a page from Trump's playbook, using national security as an excuse!

Newtown
pnp post time: 2021-01-16 11:06

That would never happen: China never blacklists any companies, does it?

pnp

A desperate move by the Trump regime in its final days of demise!  Good riddance to Trump and his failed regime!  China should build better relations with the new regime that comes in on 20 Jan.

GhostBuster

Great to see Trump blacklisting more or if possible all companies from China not only in US but elsewhere so that only US companies will face no competition to justify their existence.

Soon, the world will decide where their purchase order will go to.

Yes, US has the correct answer!

emanreus
pnp post time: 2021-01-16 11:06

Xiaomi makes my phone, my Bluetooth speaker, my tooth brush, my vacuum cleaner, my rice cooker, my shaver, my headphones, my car cameras.  Asking my fellow workers in Western China to buy apple they will hang me upside down outside in the cold to cleanse my fogged up mind.
 People asking why we don't do the same with Tesla! My answer is short and simple:  Under no circumstances should our Leader follow uncle Sam's footsteps. The result is for the whole world to watch right now.  A country divided like no other in the developed world.  One wonders if a repeat of the their Civil War, 1861–65 will be the result of that neverending desire for world dominance. I hope not, because they waited 20 years too long.

Shameful. US power people's greed is so disgusting to observe.

pnp

Boeing and GE, both operating in China, have strong links to US military; should China blacklist them too?

pnp

Several US companies operating in China have links to US military, they are contractors for US military and sell weapons to them, so shouldn't China blacklist them too?

gork

Donald Trump called former US president Jimmy Carter to discuss fear China is ‘getting way ahead’ of US

and: 

Judge Rules Harvard Can Keep Discriminating Against Asians Using 'Race-Conscious Admissions'

Ayn Rand railed against the book-burning sad, little bastardry in "Atlas Shrugged" as did Steven Speilberg in "Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade".

But the persecution of scientists who have any dealings WHATSOEVER with China, in the gangster-run, thieved prison-state of Amerika continues. This sort of sad, little bastardry was projected onto Germans yet again in their own propaganda movie, "Pimpernel Smith".

They've also had the Chinese Exclusion Act and continue to block ethnic Chinese from interacting with NASA or the so-called International Space Station.

Charles Lieber was also accused. If he hadn't accepted funding from the Great Satan, they would have had to find another excuse to complain. As it was, all they accused him of was not fully disclosing his academic ties. They could simply have asked him.

Rao wrote that Chen's associations with the Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) were known to the MIT President and Vice President. Officials of Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong Province, where SUSTech is located, visited MIT and met with MIT leaders, and Chen signed an agreement with the Chinese university on behalf of MIT. Chen did not represent himself and there are no secrets on this issue.
- FBI's arrest of MIT professor Chen Gang 'nothing but thinly veiled racism': Chinese scholar

Instead of real science, we're supposed to believe horse-manure: The first observation involved two of the devices about 1,900 miles (3,000 kilometers) apart — in Hanford, Washington, and Livingston, Louisiana. They came about 7 milliseconds apart, consistent with the speed of light.
- Einstein proof: Nobel winners find ripples in the universe

So give or take 45%!!!!

But then chinese scientists have measured quantum entanglement at over 10,000 times the speed of light (the limits of their instrumentation).

In 2011, CERN measures neutrinos at faster than the speed of light too ("CERN scientists 'break the speed of light'"). Contrary to Einstein's ridiculous claptrap, not only did this feat not require infinite energy but the neutrinos also failed to acquire MORE THAN infinite mass which would instantaeneously collapse all of creation in its infinite gravitational pull.

As Stephen Hawking admitted, black holes ain't so black: Scientists are also hoping to understand more about the origin of jets of radiation that are blasted out from the poles of some black holes at close to the speed of light, creating brilliant beacons that can be picked out across the cosmos.
- First Ever Image Of Black Hole Reveals "The Gates Of Hell, The Point Of No-Return"

And even matter can escape a black hole: Black hole jets are believed to play a major role in cosmology, contributing to the formation of the cosmic web, in which galaxies are strung in clusters across the universe.
- Scientists hint they may be close to getting first image of black hole in the Milky Way

And that's not the only absurdity you're expected to believe: Over dinner, I asked the senior member of the Chinese delegation why six million Israeli Jews command the attention of representatives of 1.4 billion Chinese. The Chinese education system, he said, is very good at teaching students to memorize answers, but it is not as good at fostering the highest level of creativity. For example, Jews earned one in five Nobel Prizes, although they comprise less than one five-hundredth of the world population.
- Can China learn from Jewish history?

It took several tries to gift a Nobbled prize to Einstein too: Gullstrand thought Einstein’s work on relativity an affront to common sense (which it sort of was) and wrong (which it really wasn’t). Every year from 1918 on, the committee received more nominations for Einstein than for any other candidate. And every year, Gullstrand said no.
- A hundred years of bright ideas

Now all the Nobbled committee are ex-politicians rather than scientists.